WHO IS THE LASER BEAUTIQUE?
The Laser Beautique was established in 2009 in Morningside, Johannesburg. We currently have clinics situated in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria. Soon to be opening near you!
We have pioneered the widest range of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures, grooming and beauty treatments. We are recognised specialists in many laser treatments, namely; Removal, Electrolysis, Skin Tightening, Laser Lipolysis or Fat Reduction, Non-surgical Face Lifts, Facial and Body Contouring, Skin Rejuvenation, Ablative and Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing, treatment of Vascular (veins and capillaries) and Pigmented Lesions(sun and liver spots), treatment of Acne, Scarring, Veins and Tattoo Removal.
It’s not just laser and technology treatments that we offer. We understand that as with any aesthetic procedure, invasive or not, aftercare is the crucial determining factor in the results clients receive from their procedures. As such we offer a range of treatments & home-care to ensure our clients get the very best results from our procedures.
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our clients, thus our mission is to constantly evaluate unique and new technologies in the global aesthetic market and offer our clients and the South African public only the very best in pioneering and effective treatments using laser, light-based, ultrasound and radio frequency equipment.
Company GOALS and Vision
- Purpose: To be a leader in the aesthetics industry by providing education, services and quality brands that are not only true to their promise but responsible and environmentally friendly.
- Vision: To set the standard in the industry. The Laser Beautique to be the number one aesthetic destination in South Africa. Beautique Academy to be the first choice of where one would want to be trained in beauty and aesthetics. Beautique Brands to be a brand where establishments and individuals purchase trusted brands and technologies.
- Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our students, customers and clients and provide exceptional education, customer services, innovative brands and responsible technologies.
- Core values We own it • We are result driven with our treatments and technologies • We believe in treating our clients as we would treat our family, We genuinely care • We empower and inspire clients and colleagues, We build trust • We continuously learning, improving and growing steadily
- We align with brands that complement our values • We dream big • We win together
- Goals National expansion and develop a strong base of customers • Increase the assets and investments of the company • To build good reputation key players in education and technology in the industry.
Scope of Work
The Laser Beautique (TLB): Our strap line is Non-surgical beauty professionals. This is a franchise business that consists of 14 aesthetic clinics. Out of the 14 clinics, 8 are head office owned. The soul and purpose of TLB is to give our clients confidence in their appearance and to make our clients comfortable in their own skin and ready to face life’s challenges. Our selection of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures, grooming & beauty treatments include: Laser Hair Removal, Electrolysis, Skin Tightening, Laser Lipolysis, Facial & Body Contouring, Skin Rejuvenation, Ablative & Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing, treatment of Vascular (veins & capillaries) & Pigmented Lesions (sun & liver spots), Acne & Scarring, we also offer an array of different non-surgical Face Lifts and a membership program called Face Fit which is a “workout for your face”.
It’s not just laser and the latest in technology treatments that we offer. We understand that as with any aesthetic procedure, invasive or not, aftercare is the crucial determining factor in the results clients receive from their procedures. As such we offer a range of treatments & home-care/retail to ensure our clients get the very best results from our procedures.
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our clients, thus our mission is to constantly evaluate unique and new technologies in the global aesthetic market and offer our clients and the South African public only the very best in pioneering and effective treatments.
Beautique Academy (BA): is both an online and personal practical beauty and aesthetic training academy. We launched the academy due to the demand and lack of professional aesthetic training in South Africa. Education is key for our country’s growth and transport is one of the biggest difficulties facing young woman today. Upskilling and empowering woman (and men) in South Africa to earn and start up business that, can in turn, build our beautiful country up is the soul of BA. All theory is offered online. Theory includes reading material, presentations, videos and quizzes. All theory can be done on a lap top, pc, tablet or even on ones phone. This makes upskilling oneself accessible. All practical training is done in one of the Laser Beautique stores. TLB stores are located nationally.
Beautique Brands: This is a distribution company. We distribute the following brands: Apilus electrolysis and skin care brand from Canada, Coolift facial device from Spain, BeauLasers from China (This is an array of different laser which we have developed in China), Otentik from Israel, Snob Milano and Suns Good from Italy and we are looking at a few more Israeli brands
SERVICES WE OFFER:
|Non- laser procedures|
|Non-Laser procedures available at The Laser Beautique include:
· Speedy & Comfortable Electrolysis, Thermocoagulation, Microneedling (Roller/Dr Pen) Permanent Makeup/Microblading
· Cosmeceutical Skin Treatments,
· Face and Body Peels,
· Body Contouring & Slimming Wraps
|To complete your beauty regime we also offer long lasting:
· Safe Sunless Tanning
· Eyebrow Design
· Artificial lashes
· Lash lift
· Lash coat
· Face Fit
|Home care retail brands|
|To supplement our world-class treatments, we stock the very best results driven skincare products including:
· MD Lash & Hair Restoration Serum,
· Fake Bake,
· Morgan Taylor
|Medical Aesthetic Procedures|
|· Injectables & fillers
· Thread Facelift
· Injectables for:Hyperhidrosis/sweating, Medical Tattooing, Tattoo Removal, Dry Needling, Port Wine Removal,
Am I cut out for this?
- I am meticulous and neat
- I take pride in my work
- I am in good physical condition
- I am resourceful and self-sufficient
- I enjoy direct contact with others
- I like to have a well-groomed appearance
Skills to be developed
- Treatment planification and execution of various aesthetic devices
- contra-indications and indications for all procedures
- Psychology and professional ethics within the workplace
- Sales Training
- Management training
- Zenoti software training
- Pride in a job well done
- Professional approach
Induction course available to you.
Our Induction training program at the Beautique Academy, is a 5hr training module including all you need to know about the TLB group and the daily operations for a manager or therapist.
Beautique Academy offers Therapist or Individuals new to the field, access to gain skills in desired fields, such as Hair Removal Specialist, Skin care Specialist and more. Enquiry online for more details.